How do I place an order?
Placing an order couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps.
1. Click Add to bag to place the item you want to buy in your bag.
2. Once you have finished shopping, click on the bag icon to view the items in your bag and to pay. This will appear on the bottom of the screen on the app and the top right hand side of the screen for desktop. If you’re happy with the items in your bag, click Checkout.
3. Enter your email address and password or if you’re a new customer, register now. You will then be taken to the Confirm and Pay page.
4. Review and confirm the items in your order.
5. Confirm your delivery address and delivery method.
6. Confirm your payment method and Place Order. To better protect our customers when making online payments by card you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. It’s worth checking WP is marked as a safe sender in your email account or checking your junk mail as our emails may be routed there automatically.
How can I pay for my order?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer. To better protect our customers when making online payments you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
To add your card details, just login to your account and click on Payment methods. From here, you can add your payment details and save them to your account. When you come to pay for your order, you can select one of your saved payment methods.
If you don’t want to save your payment details to your account, you can also enter them when you get to checkout. If there are no payment details saved to your account, you’ll be asked to enter them when you click Place Order.
You can also pay for an order using Google Pay.
Please note: Some payment methods are subject to a soft credit check.
Buy now, pay later options:
These payment options give you extra flexibility when paying for your order, such as allowing you to pay after 30 days, or spreading the cost through instalments. If you choose one of these payment types, please remember to spend responsibly – sometimes, delaying or splitting up payments might not always be the best option. We want you to shop with confidence, so we’ve provided all the info you need on each of these payment options below.
Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case we will not refund the difference.